Photobucket

Monday, February 14, 2011

1st ROAD TRIP

1st road trip tat i ever happen in my life..
XD
because normally my cny will just stay at home
eat 
sleep
wait ppl give me angpao
ahahahahahha

actually i gt plan to go scol
but
JAL all is hokkian lang
just oni me is duno wat lang..
XD
so left me alone
so i just follow them dunwan go scol
went for the ROAD TRIP!

early in the morning-9am
i woke up
bath n chg clothes..
really duno wat to wear
realize i had become fat!
ya rite
is so obvious
but thn
i dun feel lk wan to face the truth
but the truth keep on come out 
cuz all my clothes is tighter than last time
arhgggg
until9.30am
morning call wei
duhh he woke up much more earlier thn me
=.=
after done everything
when out at 9.40am sumthing
go wait for bus..
had wait for like 30 minutes
finally got rapid
*cuz i dun like metro 
ahahahah
i tot i was late
but!!
ali is much more late than me!!!
=.=
after tat wei's mum cum st mary fetch us
we walk under the hot sun to our scol
XD
so scare gt ppl saw dou us lae
ahahahahaha
cuz we r ponteng-ing!!
ahahahahahahaha
i sat on his car
n i saw my pants have some blood
duhh
DD-jin's toy poodle
LY!!!!
deng!!!!
my white pants lae
=3=
went to my cousin house dulu
search for the coming soon cd
i called aun-my cousin brother too
he said he just downloading
duno walk finish alr or not
i was like arhggggg
so i ask thian-my cousin brother aso
help me search for the cd
which is put under the bed
realize my cousin really treat me damn freaking good 
I LOVE YOU!!!!
n finally i found
ahahahahaha
damn lucky lae..
bcuz the bed have soo many boxes
n i just simply pick 1
thn i get the correct box jor
buahahahahahahaaa
done
wash hand
try to open c whether the cd is correct or nt
CORRECT!!
GO!!!!
on the way to lui's house
bla bla bla
reached!
went up
winter forget me jor
kip run from me
yerrr
susie i cnt hug it cuz ...i duno aso
ahahaaa
n i finally knw who is chilam 
XD
eat 面线 
drank a tin of 100plus
took jor angpao
but we had wasted like 1 an hour++ jor!!
but
i thk is okay gua~~~
take bus
take a long way to walk thr
walk i no problem
under the sun
with a long slive shirt
I TAK BOLEH TAHAN!!
but
finally we had reach 
XP
all ppl kip say nid to chg bus
n who is the 1 win?
me
NO NID CHG BUS!! RMB!!!
ahahahahahaha


nice picture because have a good photographer
XP


 wenjie dun shy shy~~


SEE!!
so natural!!
so lengzai!!
pun tis as profile pic la u!!
ahahahaha


waigor!!


pose properly la..
c
tis not lengzai jor
XD


i feel tis 1 u damn luk lik xiang lo..
just fat abit oni
XD


lui lui dun shy shy~~


ahahahahahahaha
sry jin!


 思春~~
ur dear is just next to u
ahahahahaa

finally we had reached warta
wait for heng li juan n yee an
we really hot lik hell
n lj called
n jin said she heard a guy's voice from the phone
izit yee an?
we said IMPOSSIBLE!!
cuz impossible yee an go lj's scol pick her
if really cum together 
they both really YAO YE!!
ahahahahahahaha
BUT!!!
THE REALLY CUM TOGETHER!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
we laugh die jor
ahahahahahhahahaha

finally wei's mum reached
stuck into the car
girls
u should be proud of urself
cuz we cn stuck 5 ppl in a row
ahahahahahahha
reached
all pergi makan lunch
but JALA no
XD
sum of us aso no la
but JALA all dint eat wan kip fit
but duno why
today we r so troublesome
1stly
ali split out sum dong gua cha on the floor
luckly it is just a little bit
but second!
jin split on the sofa n the floor!!
n she wet lui's shirt n ali's pants!
luckly i dint sit so near with them
ahahahahaha
n whn the time jin split
wei's sit beside us
n he sengaja shouted to jin
ahahahhahahahaha
n take cloth wipe lo..
luckly his sofa is not made from kain
ahahaha
n 3rd
whn the time i wan to try the snacks with put on the table
i saw a biscuit (lik potato chips)
i went n take it
n i duno why
the tupperware just slip from my hand n fall onto the floor
i assume that nothing will happen buz the tupperware is lock
but!
when it drop to the floor
it opened and everything just come out!
al the biscuit is all over the floor!
under the table
DUHH!!!
i stunned thr
i look at wei
SORRY!!!
he shouted
n he went into the kitchen
i kneel down
wanna to pick it up cause i duno he bringing the broom
feel so guilty
feel like crying
arhggg
wat happened to us today??
huh??
T^T
after tat
4 of us> JALA
went and to bow to wei
SORRY!!!
T^T

after wait they al finish their lunch
went up and watch COMING SOON!!
this movie i had wait for it for soooo long
from last year
no
maybe last last year
i wan to watch it
but
i half until half
i too scare so i just off it
forgive me becuase that time i was watching alone!!!
so watch la
very no feeling 1 lo
yee an, billy, heng, wenjie
4 of them useles 1
all scare n go gambling there
making noise aso
so no feel jor
XD
ahahahahahaha
not scary aso 1
cheh!
ahahahaaa
after movie thn gambling lo
cnt ply 10 ringgit
5 ringgit aso cnt!
maxsimum 2 ringgit
thn i just put 2 ringgit lo
ahahahaaa
1st wei do shuang
gt win money lo him
after tat duno whr he went jor
i thk is bcuz ali wan go bak jor
so xiang help him do zhuang dulu
ahahahahahaha
he keep lose
at the end i won 7 ringgit
ahahahahahaaaa
wee~~
i wanna follow them back
not enough space for me to
so..
T^T
i look at them through the gate
like im in the jail now
left me, wenjie, yee an, heng thr
=3=
duno wat to do
at 1st ply chinese chess with wj
wee
finally knw how to ply jor!!
THX!!!
and thn ply uno lo..
n cho dai d with jederlyn (izit spell lik tis?)
wei's sister la
after tat wei back jor
n told me his mum will be back late
T^T
die lo
......
n i mixed up the poker cards
n i drop some of the cards on the floor
i picked it up
n i scared i left some under the sofa
so i put my head down n see whether it is under the sofa or not
dun have
luckly
but!
whn i luk up
BANG!!!!
the sound so loud
i can hear it very clearly in my mind
over the left brain n right brain
n exspecially left brain
u knw wat?
i band my head
n it is damn freaking pain!
have been 15 years
i never bang my head so damn pain!
bcuz my bone always hard
n seldom feel pain
but!!
this is the 1st time i bang so damn hrad n pain!!!
damn it!!

after few minutes
i ate my dinner there
after ate my dinner
i touch my head
stil pain!!
no!
should say
without touching aso feel pain!!

9pm
T^T
hopefully my mum not going to kill me
n close me in the house
dun ever let me come out
T^T
wj's mum came n fetch me back home
thanks aunty!!!
love u!!
muakz!!!
n u knw?
whn i reached home
my mum is nt thr
DUH!!!
but
should say it is soo lucky
so wai gor!!
dun feel guilty to me!!!
=)
ahahahahaaa
went n bath n paked my bag after reached home
bla bla bla
tomorrow going to be a badminton day again!
wahahahahaa
night!



 

No comments: